We are well underway, planning our 11th Annual Gala Auction to be held at the Center on September 30, 2017. This is the Camano Center’s major fundraiser for the year and we are in need of donations!
Tickets to the 11th Annual Gala Auction go on sale Monday, August 28, 2017
VIP tickets go on sale Monday, August 21st – only 50 available! Purchase them for yourself or get together with a group and get an entire VIP table of 6 or 8 for more special perks. VIP tickets include early purchase option, early entry (4pm), Friday pre-registration and catalog pick up. Pick up your VIP star pin and quick registration at the door, a signature cocktail or drink of your choice and appetizers as you arrive, view the silent auction without the crowds (make buy-it-now purchases if there is something you really want!). You are also guaranteed ONE PRE-purchase of the infamous Party Barn ticket at $100 per VIP ticket – tickets remaining will be auctioned off to the highest bidder in the live auction.
Questions? Please call Cindy or Karla at 360-387-0222, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2017 Gala Auction Sponsors – your support is greatly appreciated!
The Camano Center’s mission is to connect, enrich, and support our community. We are proud to be the place on the Island that brings community together to socialize, to support each other, and to grow together through classes, presentations, meals, performances and more. These funds allow us to offer a weekly Adult Day Program providing much needed respite for caregivers. During the severe wind storms that hit our community, the Disaster Registry Program and our Camano Connections Program contacted either by phone or in person over 80 seniors and community members ensuring their personal safety. Some of the programs and services your donations helped provide in 2016 are:
- Served over 6,000 low cost hot lunches.
- Delivered over 5,000 Meals on Wheels for the homebound.
- Provided over 430 medical rides to those unable to drive with 27,355 miles driven by our own volunteer drivers!
- Over 800 people attend each of our major special events: Holiday Craft Show, Women’s Expo and the Afternoon with Santa. Our Collector’s Car Show, 55 + Resource Fair and Crab Dash have about 400 attendees each.
- An average of 4,000 people in the surrounding communities use the facility each month.
- Our newsletter is mailed out to over 990 homes a month (about 1460 members).
- 65 vulnerable seniors are participating in our Disaster Registry Program.
Not only does the Camano Center provide these vital programs and services to our rural community, but it continues to be a place where our community gathers.
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Any donation would be tax deductable using our tax ID number 91-1172309.