2nd Chance Thrift Shop Provides 53% of the operating revenue of the Camano Center
Location: 1335 E SR 532, Camano Island 98282
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Call the Thrift Shop at 360.629.6142 and click here to check our facebook for any updates
Donations Accepted: Call the Thrift Shop 360.629.6142
Lots of new bargains & collectibles daily! CLOSED SUNDAYS
- The Thrift Shop gratefully accepts: clean clothing in good condition, household items (kitchen, bath, etc.), furniture in good condition, musical instruments, radios, record players, framed pictures, office supplies, clean linens, antiques, books, tools, lamps, shoes, and toys. If in doubt as to whether your donation is appropriate, please ask Thrift Shop staff.
- The Thrift Shop can not accept: console TVs, torn or soiled clothing, skis and ski boots, wheels and tires, bowling balls, baby car seats, cribs, mattresses, hide-a-beds, large appliances, computers, or any broken items.
- Call for donation days and times. They will vary during construction.
- Acceptance of donations is subject to availability of space.
- Each trip to the dump costs us money and reduces the resources available for our vital programs. Only good, clean, operable items in salable condition can be accepted. All items of this nature are greatly appreciated..
- For more information call the Second Chance Thrift Shop at 360-629-6142.
The Second Chance Thrift Shop and the Camano Center depend on a dedicated staff of volunteers. The income earned from the sale of goods donated to the Thrift Shop provides vital support for a variety of services and activities for the residents of Camano Island. Volunteers enjoy the opportunity to make a significant difference in their community, to meet new friends, and to have some fun while working at the Thrift Shop. In return, the Camano Center strives to provide a safe and welcoming environment for both volunteers and customers. For more information about volunteering, call Karen at the Camano Center, 360-387-0222.